Introducing the ultimate tool for every investor and trader in the stock market – our StockboxRating tool!
- Investing can be complicated, but with our investment ratings tool, it doesn’t have to be. Our tool simplifies the investing process and gives you the confidence to make informed decisions.
- Whether you’re an experienced investor or just getting started, our tool is easy to navigate and understand.
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of every stock in the market, rating them on a range of different parameters such as Technicals, Valuation, Trust, Financial, and overall.
- With our investment ratings tool, you’ll be able to quickly identify the top-performing stocks in the market, as well as those with high growth potential. This means you can make investments that are tailored to your specific goals and risk tolerance.
- Our tool is powered by advanced algorithms and data analysis techniques, ensuring that the ratings are accurate, reliable, and up to date. You can trust our tool to provide you with the most current and comprehensive analysis of every stock in the market.
- With all this information, you can make informed investment decisions and maximize your returns.
Stockbox filter criteria screener allows you to set specific criteria to find stocks that meet your investment goals. Stockbox’s stock screener can screen stocks based on 52 weeks low/high, sector, top dividend yield, highest delivery, debt free company, top loser/gainer, trending stock, stockbox top rating etc.
A screener that lets you create and save custom screens, so you can quickly run the same set of criteria in the future.
A user-friendly interface makes it easy to run screens and analyze the results.
SOURCE AND RELIABILITY
Stockbox sources its data from reliable and authorized data providers.
Stockbox strives to provide updated stock news/information so user can make informed decisions.
Offers additional tools, such as Fundamental and technical analysis, to help you make informed investment decisions.
Our screener is almost free, while others in the market require a subscription or charge a fee for premium features.