Portfolio Screener is an algorithmic tool used for evaluation of a user’s existing portfolio quality based on fundamental analysis, valuation & portfolio risk theories to get an optimized report on user’s portfolio.
It will generate a recommendation report that will suggest buy, sell or hold on the basis of their equity portfolio beta and standard deviation etc.
A few of the USPs of the tool are:
- Generates a portfolio’s evaluation report.
- Suggests selling of underwhelming stocks.
- Also suggests buying substitute stocks with better credentials.
- Shows final report after the changes are made in the portfolio.
- Easy to use, requires only a few steps.
- Produces an evaluation report quickly.
- Free from personal bias and emotions, as the tool is based on algorithms.
- The analysis is purely based on logic and calculation, due to the absence of human intervention.
Easy One Tap Execution
We Support 16 brokers